Vol. 19 Nbr. 3, December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Impact of self-reported listening preferences of business communication students on choice of college major.
- The effect of supervisor characteristics on subordinates' work-life balance: a dyadic analysis in Japan.
- The effect of a "micronegotiation" technique on team interactions.
- Surveying organizational effectiveness: a case study from the United Arab Emirates.
- A question of culture: the impact of college major and personality on pursuits of different types of company culture.
- Peter Senge's learning organization: a critical view and the addition of some new concepts to actualize theory and practice.
- An examination of work attitudes of public sector employees.