Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, July 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mentoring functions' relationship with socialization facets and stages: a conceptual framework.
- Cross-cultural discontinuities within international knowledge work: firm-level evidence from a German software developer in Thailand.
- Are walls just walls? Organizational culture emergence in a virtual firm.
- Between love and war: the effects of affective commitment in organizational politics and organizational performance.
- The effects of home country, gender, and position on listening behaviors.
- Identifying synergy in small group competitions: an applied setting approach.