Vol. 17 Nbr. 2, July 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Conflict and communication in the workplace: an inquiry and findings from XYZ university's study on religious tolerance and diversity suggesting ironies of cultural attitudes, free expression and conflict in an academic organization.
- We've come a long way, baby, or have we?
- The transfer of military culture to private sector organizations: a sense of duty emerges.
- Demographic differences between a leader and followers tend to inhibit leader-follower exchange levels and job satisfaction.
- Understanding the impact of employee involvement on organizational productivity: the moderating role of organizational commitment.
- The new work contract: mitigating the negative effects on work attitudes.
- The road to fulfillment: the importance of trust in contract types.
- The impact of performance attributions on escalation of commitment.
- Altruism, reciprocity, and cynicism: a new model to conceptualize the attitudes which support prosocial behaviors.