Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, July 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- The paradox of fostering independence through dependence.
- Does emotional intelligence predict impression management?
- Surname discrimination: implications for Korean university professors.
- Predicting implementation failure in organization change.
- Social skill in workplace mentoring relationships.
- Lawsuits walk in on two feet: the bully in the workplace.
- When does breach of the organizational-consumer psychological contract affect the employee's desire to stay?
- What are the effects of psychopathic traits in a supervisor on employees' psychological distress?
- Creating a culture and climate of civility in a sea of intolerance.
- National differences in effects of perceived workplace discrimination on the mentoring relationships of gay and lesbian proteges.
- Relationships among individual green orientation, employee perceptions of organizational commitment to the green movement, and organizational culture: a comparative study of Jamaica and the United States.
- Holding the helm: exploring the influence of transformational leadership on group creativity, and the moderating role of organizational learning culture.