Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, July 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- The differential effect of gender on the way conflict between work and family roles affects managers' reliance on information sources in dealing with significant workplace events.
- What or who regulates European electronic media?
- Corporate reputation management: Citibank's use of image restoration strategies during the U.S. Banking Crisis.
- Organizational culture, formal reward structure, and effective strategy implementation: a conceptual model.
- How sales personnel view the relationship between job satisfaction and spirituality in the workplace.
- Stereotype threat in manual labor settings for Hispanic and Caucasian participants.