Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Single mothers--how are they doing?
- The inclusion skills measurement profile: validating an assessment for identification of skill deficiencies in diversity and inclusion.
- Does age matter in job satisfaction? The case of U.S. information technology professionals.
- Risky business or managed event? Perceptions of power and deception in the workplace.
- The interrelationships among culture, communication, and conflict in a newly formed doctoral program.
- Proactive personality and goal orientation: a model of directed effort.
- An empirical examination of the impact of performance attributions and job satisfaction on turnover intentions.
- The joint effect of performance evaluation windows and project risk on continuous improvement initiatives: evidence from the balanced scorecard.