Vol. 23 Nbr. 4, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- At the intersection of faith and feminism, a new discourse emerges at the UN.
- New patterns of community life in an urbanizing world.
- Can community-building activities at the grassroots improve disaster resilience?
- Growing recognition that freedom of religion is essential in the effort to prevent violent extremism.
- ' I knew he was a Baha'i.' Killer's confession exemplifies continuing persecution of Iranian Baha'is--and growing public resistance to it.
- In Chile, a new house of worship breaks architectural boundaries--and stirs a new sense of community.
- Did the creation of agenda 2030 forge a new way of engaging on global issues for humanity's future? Negotiating the sustainable development goals.