Vol. 23 Nbr. 3, January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- New partnerships between religions and international organizations tackle sustainable development.
- A statement to COP2T: shared vision, shared volition--choosing our global future together.
- Reframing the discourse about migration and refugees in Europe.
- Regional office for Africa seeks to contribute to peace and development discourses.
- Informal meetings between diplomats, UN officials and civil society chart evolution of Agenda 2030.
- If the post-2015 breakfast meetings have been useful, it's partly because of the process.
- Despite promises by Iran to improve human rights, violations against Baha'is continue.
- Why 11 is a very important number for the future of humanity.