Vol. 21 Nbr. 4, April 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Iran cracks down on efforts to provide higher education for Baha'i youth.
- Reflections on recent events in Egypt.
- UN commission discusses ethics behind the environmental crisis.
- In Israel, a restored Shrine is unveiled, dazzling visitors and pilgrims.
- In India, iconic 'lotus' temple is the focus of a worldwide campaign.
- In Toronto, a high - level academic conference explores 'othering' of Iranian Baha'is.
- Four new staff members at Baha'i International Community's United Nations Office.
- A moral philosophy with devastating results.