Vol. 21 Nbr. 1, April - April 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- World religious leaders call for action on poverty, peace, and the environment.
- Rethinking prosperity: forging alternatives to a culture of consumerism.
- At the UN, a discussion on consumerism and its impact on the planet.
- Freedom of belief discussed in prelude to World Religions Summit.
- Two new members of the Universal House of Justice are chosen in a by-election.
- In Brazil, innovative seminars help combat domestic violence.
- In Iran, the bulldozing of 50 Bahai homes is only part of the story.
- What the fall of the Roman empire tells us about humanity's global future.