Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, October 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- In the Hague, religious leaders pledge support for universal human rights: at an international interfaith conference on "Faith in Human Rights," religious leaders pledge to uphold the Universal Declaration and freedom of religion or belief.
- Redefining the challenge of climate change.
- Ethics, economic transformation stressed at UN conference on climate change.
- UN General Assembly expresses "deep concern" about human rights in Iran.
- Lives of service: profiles of seven Baha'i leaders imprisoned in Iran.
- In India, village-level private schools offer new opportunities.
- Faith-based organizations discuss population issues in Istanbul.
- Economics with a moral dimension.