Vol. 19 Nbr. 4, July 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Baha'i holy places in Israel added to UN World Heritage list: the Shrine of Baha'u'llah and the Shrine of the Bab join the Vatican, the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Pyramids, among other places, as sites of "outstanding universal value.".
- The future of food: balancing the local and global.
- Concerned about "quagmire" in human rights, Baha'is launch new discourse.
- Iranian Baha'is face new attacks--and also gain increased support.
- Rural development is the focus at UN Commission on Sustainable.
- In Ethiopia, an educational TV show for children wins an audience and more.
- Vietnam recognizes its Baha'is as a religious community.
- Step by step, a recipe for world peace.