Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- At the United Nations, a closer collaboration with religions: from the Alliance of Civilizations to resolutions passed by the General Assembly, the UN is forging new partnerships with religions and religious communities.
- Eradicating poverty: moving forward as one.
- In Zambia, young teenagers pull together in service program.
- In Canada, concern about the impact of global warming on the Arctic.
- UN General Assembly expresses "deep concern" about human rights in Iran.
- In Iran, three are unjustly imprisoned for helping underprivileged children.
- Egypt lower court rules in favor of Baha'is, opening door to ID card solution.
- Violence against women needs global attention, says panel at the United Nations.
- Baha'i International Community launches two new Web sites.
- Act locally, think globally, revisited.