Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, October 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- In Ghana, innovative literacy program produces dramatic results: "Enlightening the Hearts" program of the Olinga Foundation encourages local dialects and moral virtues, reaching more than 22,000 students in remote rural schools.
- Religion, the modern age, and the coming global society.
- Moral issues of climate change stressed at Commission on Sustainable Development.
- Iranian government campaign to incite hatred against Bahai'is shows new facets.
- Confidential Iran memo exposes policy to deny Baha'i students university.
- Baha'i world loses most distinguished member.
- Samoan head of state, a Baha'i, passes away.
- Religion can help fight AIDS, says study.
- New Baha'i representative to open office in Brussels to strengthen ties with European Union.
- Can corporations possess spiritual qualities?