Vol. 52 Nbr. 2, July 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- First responders failed to meet standard of care - pt. died: case on point: King v. St. Barnabas Hospital, 2011-05641 NYAPP1 (6/30/2011)-NY.
- Meet the Editor & Publisher: A. David Tammelleo, JD.
- Nurses' failure to report changes not material to death claim.
- NY: asymptomatic pt. died from heart attack: judgment for nurse and Drs. affirmed.
- NY: did delay in ER treatment cause injury? Court refused to overturn $4 million settlement.
- RN administered 125 mg of Benadryl to two-year-old: case on point: K. D. v. Adrianne Chambers, RN, 49A04-1010-C T-636 (7/13/201 l)-IN.