Vol. 92 Nbr. 4, April - April 2017
- Introduction: negotiating IP's boundaries in an evolving world.
- Trademarks and digital goods.
- The demise of the functionality doctrine in design patent law.
- Strategies for discerning the boundaries of copyright and patent protections.
- Raising walls against overlapping rights: preemption and the right of publicity.
- Spill your (trade) secrets: knowledge networks as innovation drivers.
- Expired patents, trade secrets, and stymied competition.
- Risk regulation and innovation: the case of rights-encumbered biomedical data silos.
- Territorial overlaps in trademark law: the evolving European model.
- Boundaries, extraterritoriality, and patent infringement damages.
- Did eBay irreparably injure trademark law?
- Bankruptcy's gray area: are bankruptcy courts 'courts of the United States'?
- The legality of class action waivers in employment contracts.
- 'Major questions' as major opportunities.