Vol. 86 Nbr. 3, July 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Shedding light on Shady Grove: further reflections on the Erie doctrine from a conflicts perspective.
- The repressible myth of Shady Grove.
- The standard for measuring the validity of a Federal Rule of Civil Procedure: the Shady Grove debate between Justices Scalia and Stevens.
- The litigation-arbitration dichotomy meets the class action.
- Our class action federalism: Erie and the Rules Enabling Act after Shady Grove.
- Institutional practice, procedural uniformity, and as-applied challenges under the Rules Enabling Act.
- Powers, rights, and section 25.
- Science, law, and truth: defining the scope of the Daubert trilogy.
- Where to put it all? Opening the judicial road for a long-term solution to the nation's nuclear waste problem.