May 27, 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- New Jersey besting self-imposed daily testing capacity goals.
- Conduent offers contact tracing staff, app to ease COVID-19 workload.
- CBRE: Northeast industrial markets demonstrate resiliency.
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority approves toll increases, $24B capital plan.
- Newark's non-essential retailers must apply for a reopening permit with the city.
- Fromer to take the reigns at DCO Energy in June.
- Study: Hydroxychloroquine lacks efficacy for hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
- American Water supports first responders; Brother donates sewing machines.
- Getinge US consolidates sales, service ops at former Toys R Us HQ in Wayne.