January 16, 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Macy's narrative-driven STORY unveils 'feel good' theme.
- Merck completes $2.7B ArQule acquisition.
- SB One Bank names marketing and comms VP.
- Murphy signs legislation protecting ACA in NJ.
- Murphy tax break task force finds spotty oversight in incentive program.
- Bose to close all US stores, including in Short Hills.
- New commission will pick up work of college sexual violence task force.
- Murphy admin releases remaining $121M in state spending.
- CareOne names chief medical officer.