Vol. 28 Nbr. 12, December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Landlord falsely certified that basement flooding was corrected.
- NYCHA terminates tenancy based on chronic nonpayment.
- Violation dismissed where new landlord correcting illegal conversion.
- Landlord didn't send termination notice before starting eviction case.
- Flow test violation incorrectly cited.
- Landlord may be responsible for trip on step.
- Did landlord's nonmilitary affidavits contain false statements?
- Termination notice didn't specify illegal activity.
- Compactor and community rooms properly maintained.
- DHCR can't rule on tenant's complaint about smoking in building.