Vol. 27 Nbr. 10, August 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Landlord added illegal bedroom in basement.
- Landlord claims improper service of violation notices.
- Landlord didn't maintain building walls.
- Landlord illegally altered two-family house.
- Landlord not responsible for sidewalk shed erected by HPD.
- Husband can't evict wife.
- Loose rubbish came from building next door.
- Violation issued at improper time.
- Violation notices improperly delivered to landlord.
- Landlord didn't properly maintain and register sprinkler system.
- Daughter didn't properly appeal NYCHA ruling.
- Eviction case dismissed due to unfiled notice of petition.
- New trial needed due to lack of explanation in court decision.
- Termination notice didn't state sufficient facts.
- Heat and hot water violation prevents MBR increase.
- DHCR inspection contradicts DOB violation report.
- Building is part of horizontal multiple dwelling.