Vol. 46 Nbr. 10, December 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Opportunities related to gain on sale of primary residence used partly for business.
- Tax aspects of real estate: Foreclosures and Insolvency.
- Tax Myths: When working with the new 8 and 18 percent capital gain rates.
- Should Internet sales be taxed?: Update and possible directions.
- Avoiding Tax Malpractice.
- Regulatory Review.
- All things considered: Getting the most out of job offers.
- Section 529 Plan Update.
- 2001 Tax Act changes require taxpayers to: Review their estate plans.
- Recommendations for your tax research library.
- All we want for Christmas.
- Modern Gadgets.