Vol. 4 Nbr. 6, November 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Tax planning issue for practitioners ... by practitioners.
- Sign your work with excellence.
- Five minutes with Robert J. DeSantis, CEO of Financial Accounting Foundation.
- New tax prep ethics rules for public accounting firms.
- Save for college in tax-advantaged accounts.
- Electronic file rooms & workpaper software.
- 9 succession planning tips for accountants to give themselves: the October issue focused on succession planning, primarily from the viewpoint of how accountants can help prepare their clients. Phyllis Bernstein follows up this month by speaking to you--accountants who own your own firms!
- New standards affecting small practices and clients.
- Committed to going the distance.
- Microsoft Word and Excel tips for busy professionals.
- Fred Katz's tax planning secret revealed: ask questions.
- Dollars and sense: negotiating compensation packages.
- Foundation highlights at convention.
- Monitoring your state board of accountancy.
- NSA discounts on tax resources.
- Peer review program ends.
- Serving aging America 2006.
- The National Society of Accountants ... committed to your success.
- Look for depth, breadth of information in tax planning software.
- Hurricane Katrina tax relief.
- Industry round-ups.
- State and local jurisdictions constantly change tax rates.
- Small business owners enjoy software even they understand.