Vol. 4 Nbr. 5, October 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Succession planning issue for practitioners ... by practitioners.
- Microsoft addresses need for small business software.
- IRS expands tax relief area for Katrina victims.
- New York Flagg Management Accounting Expo and Conference and the NSA 60th Annual Convention.
- How to comply with Circular 230.
- ROI means nothing?
- Two reasons to plan now: savings bonds, sales tax deduction.
- Succession remains one of the most serious challenges facing small firms.
- Accessories to go with the laptop.
- Letters to the editor.
- Building a Bridge to the future.
- $25 ACAT Buck$ for you.
- 2005 the NSA Scholarship Foundation announces the scholarship & grant awards.
- ABA and ATP exams.
- NSA and NASBA Center for the Public Trust.
- NSA calendar 2005-2006.
- NSA elections.
- NSA proposes administrative entity to register tax preparers.
- The National Society of Accountants ... Committed to Your Success.
- Software for Nonprofits require complex tracking, proof of community benefit, donor contribution detail, multi-year expenses and donations, and competitive vendor comparisons for virtually all transactions.
- My family's brush with succession planning.
- IRS boosts mileage rate, explains hybrid vehicle credit for 2005.
- Industry round-ups.
- Top 6 candidates in the 1041 preparation race.