Vol. 43 Nbr. 6, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dangerous Rhetoric, Dangerous Times.
- THE CONVERSATION.
- A SOCIAL MEDIA TALMUD.
- The Tough Task of Defining Anti-Semitism: The working definition does not chill free speech.
- What Will It Take to Get the Haredim to Enlist? So far, toothless laws and politics have failed.
- The Many Gradations of #MeToo: It leaves so many questions to which there are too few answers.
- Poland and Hungary Are the Tip of the Iceberg: Democracy in Europe has become surprisingly fragile.
- 'We've lost touch with what gives our lives shape and significance.'(OPINION)
- 'The traditional family was a relatively late invention.'(OPINION)
- Light It Again, Sam.
- What Role Should Virtual Presence Play in Jewish Ritual and Community? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK AT MOMENTMAG.COM/RABBIS.
- The Beguiling Language of Dress.
- REBECCA TRAISTER IS MAD. AND THAT'S OKAY.
- 6 WOMEN WHO ARE BREAKING ISRAEL'S GLASS CEILING.
- Is This Mysterious Language Hebrew? Two computer scientists try their hand at the Voynich manuscript, which has confounded scholars, cryptologists and amateur sleuths for centuries.
- THE BOARDER.
- VOTER FRAUD. A JEWISH ISSUE? American Jews have traditionally been at the forefront of the struggle for expanding voting rights. But as political conservatism has gained a stronger foothold, a small but highly influential group of Jews has switched allegiance.
- It's a Revolution! Inside The New Jewish Day School Classroom.
- Talk of the Table: Why Feminists Should Eat Dairy on Hanukkah.
- A Man, a Book, a Mission.
- How Hitler Lost America.
- A Patriot With a Conscience.
- When Computers Understand Why.
- MOMENT CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST.
- SPICE BOX!(A Moment favorite since 1980)