Vol. 42 Nbr. 3, May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Waves of understanding.
- The conversation.
- Should 1967 be celebrated or mourned? Unfortunately--or fortunately--we can't go back in time and find out.
- Can you be a Zionist-feminist? Narrowing definitions on campuses have created a no-win climate.
- The trouble with holiness: Israel's half-century of control over its sacred sites has allowed problems to fester.
- The hidden costs of school vouchers: Jewish schools should weigh the pros and cons before taking government funds.
- The semantics of anti-Semitism.
- A rare peek into a renowned library's vault.
- What should Jews know about the Muslim faith?
- Yuval Harari: a medieval historian leaps from the past into the future of mankind--and cyborgs.
- Growing up Trump: how Donald Trump'S youthful encounters with Jews helped shape the man, and president, he is today.
- Defining moments in Israeli history: 1967-2017 a moment symposium.
- Letter from Dahlonega: a Ku Klux Klan banner shocks a small town-and brings back memories of deeply rooted prejudices.
- Palestinian haute cuisine heats up.
- What defines us?
- How much did Nasser know?
- Unraveling Bulgaria's dark past.
- Alan Alda and his scientific universe.
- Moment cartoon caption contest.