Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor.
- Events & deadlines.
- ISIS recruitment: an exercise in futility?
- Putin's Jews: a convincing case.
- Putin's Jews: Vladimir, the Shabbos Goy.
- ISIS recruitment: a cowardly clergy?
- Ask the rabbis: for shame.
- Ask the rabbis: refugees: a compassionate example.
- From the editor: an open heart.
- Jewish continuity: Torah isn't enough.
- The Crime and the Silence: required reading.
- An Israeli in Paris: a trip to France reveals how its citizens are learning to live in the shadow of terrorism.
- The victimhood Olympics: tragedy shouldn't be the defining feature of modern Judaism.
- Jews, guns & evangelicals: Evangelical Christians who don't support guns deserve and need our support.
- Is there a 'Jewish' way to parent?
- The evolution of David Brooks.
- A Poem on the Flowering of the Jewish State.
- The mystery of the Cairo codex: on the trail of an ancient manuscript.
- Is there a "Jewish" way to parent?
- Vanished Jews of Hetta.
- Moment Magazine Jewish routes: Chicago.
- The babka boom.
- Before Auschwitz.
- A sane anger.
- Moment cartoon: caption contest.
- Spice box! A moment favorite since 1980.