Vol. 88 No. 1, January 2023
- All Aboard? Missouri Statute Risks Failing to Protect Consumers from Hidden Fees and Deceptive Practices of Prominent Companies.
- Federal Common Law's Long Shadow: Shedding Light on State Law Rights to Postpetition Default Interest.
- Gubernatorial Influence in Merit-Based Judicial Selection: Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado, 2012-2021.
- Have Your Cake and Eat It Too (Unless You Are Danny Brock): The Irony of Missouri's Co-Employee Liability Statute.
- Should the Federal Circuit Stand Down on Standing?
- Temporary Access and Permanent Consequences: The Misapplication of Takings Jurisprudence to State Regulations That Benefit the Public Welfare.
- The Curious Case of Tort Liability for a Defective Product That the Defendant Did Not Make, Sell, or Distribute.
- The NCAA's Punts on Transgender Student-Athlete Participation.
- The Race to Ban Race: Legal and Critical Arguments Against State Legislation to Ban Critical Race Theory in Higher Education.
- The Right to Remain Silent ... Sometimes: Why [section] 1983 Claims for Miranda Violations Are Necessary to Fifth Amendment Protection.