Vol. 84 No. 3, June 2019
- How Evidence of Subsequent Remedial Measures Matters.
- Military Sexual Trauma: A Current Analysis of Disability Claims Adjudication Under Veterans Benefits Law.
- Actual Agreement, Shared Meaning Analysis, and the Invalidation of Boilerplate: A Response to Professors Kar and Radin.
- Safety and Efficacy of Orthopaedic Surgical Devices Under the FDA's Updated Premarket Notification Program.
- Breaking the Ban: Sports Gambling, Anti-Commandeering, and Lots and Lots of Money.
- Second Injury Funds Nationally and in Missouri: Liability, Functionality, and Viability in Modern Times.
- Honey Badger Does Care About First Amendment Protections in Trademark Law.
- In Custodia Legis: Implied Warranty of Habitability Procedure in Missouri.
- The Land of Opportunity Zones: Deferring Taxable Capital Gains Through Investments in Low-Income Communities.