Vol. 84 Nbr. 2, March 2019
- Neutralizing Access to Justice: Criminal Defendants' Access to Justice in a Net Neutrality Information World.
- Digital Sampling v. Appropriation Art: Why Is One Stealing and the Other Fair Use? A Proposal for a Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Digital Music Sampling.
- A Social Norm Theory of Regulating Housing Speech Under the Fair Housing Act.
- Speech as Speech: 'Professional Speech' and Missouri's Informed Consent for Abortion Statute.
- Uncorrected Injustice: Plain Error Review of Misapplied Sentencing Law.
- Widening the Power Gap: The Eighth Circuit's Stringent Requirements for Class Actions in Environmental Contamination Cases.
- Endangering Missouri's Captive Cervid Industry.
- Reconsidering Missouri's Warrant Suppression Standard.