Vol. 83 Nbr. 3, June 2018
- In Search of the Final Head Ball: The Case for Eliminating Heading from Soccer.
- Sexual Harassment of Low-Income Women in Housing: Pilot Study Results.
- A Will for Willa Cather.
- American Greed: The Eleventh Circuit Analyzes Whether Booze, Babes, and Business Can Tightrope the Line Between Fraud and Deceit.
- Exceeding the Scope of an Easement: 'Expanded Use' Within a Single Cable.
- A Narrow Escape: Transcending the GID Exclusion in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Reasonable Minds May Differ: The Application of Miller and Graham to Consecutive Sentences for Juvenile Offenders in Missouri.
- Implementing Online Dispute Resolution in MO HealthNet Appeals: Increasing Access to Remedies While Decreasing State Spending.
- Sword or Shield? The Threat of Sovereign Immunity in Inter Partes Review.