Nbr. 174, December 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Military Capital Litigation: Meeting the Heightened Standards of United States v. Curtis
- Back to the Future? The Admissibility of Post-Offense Uncharged Misconduct to Prove Character
- Let Jurors Talk: Authorizing Pre-Deliberation Discussion of the Evidence During Trial
- Constitutional Dignity and the Criminal Law
- BOOK REVIEWS: 1. An Autumn of War 2. No One Left Behind 3. The Secrets of Inchon 4. Killing Pablo: The Hunt for the World's Greatest Outlaw 5. Judge Advocates in Combat: Army Lawyers in Military Operations From Vietnam to Haiti 6. Why Terrorism Works: Understanding the Threat, Responding to the Challenge 7. Raider: Soldier of Fortune or Unfortunate Subject?