Nbr. 167, March 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fourteenth Waldemar A. Solf Lecture in International Law: A Negotiator's Perspective on the International Criminal Court
- Comparative Complementarity: Domestic Jurisdiction Consistent with the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
- Authority to Court-Martial Non-U.S. Miltiary Personnel for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law Committed during Internal Armed Conflict
- The International Criminal Court: An Effective Means of Deterrence?
- Books Reviews: 1. Descent into Darkness 2. The Greatest Threat: Iraq, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and the Crisis of Global Security 3. Breaking Out: VMI and the Coming of Women 4. Virtual War: Kosovo and Beyond 5. Virtual War: Kosovo and Beyond