Vol. 92 Nbr. 3, December - December 1993
- Expressive harms, 'bizarre districts,' and voting rights: evaluating election-district appearances after Shaw v. Reno.
- Race and redistricting: drawing constitutional lines after Shaw v. Reno.
- Ugly: an inquiry into the problem of racial gerrymandering under the Voting Rights Act.
- Removal and the Eleventh Amendment: the case for district court remand discretion to avoid a bifurcated suit.
- An intent-based approach to the acceptance of benefits doctrine in the federal courts.