Vol. 115 Nbr. 6, April 2017
- The books of the justices.
- Justice Scalia and the idea of judicial restraint.
- The tragedy of Justice Scalia.
- Frontiers of sex discrimination law.
- The new front in the clean air wars: fossil-fuel influence over state attorneys general - and how it might be checked.
- Linnaean Taxonomy and Globalized Law.
- Slaves as plaintiffs.
- Digging into the foundations of evidence law.
- An invisible crisis in plain sight: the emergence of the "eviction economy," its causes, and the possibilities for reform in legal regulation and education.
- Troubled waters between U.S. and European antitrust.
- The crime lab in the age of the genetic panopticon.
- Thick law, thin justice.
- The racist algorithm?
- The immanent rationality of copyright law.
- Private rights and private wrongs.
- Bureaucracy as violence.