Vol. 114 Nbr. 6, April 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- In praise of law books and law reviews (and jargon-filled academic writing).
- Go Set a Watchman.
- After Roe: The Lost History of the Abortion Debate.
- No Day in Court: Access to Justice and the Politics of Judicial Retrenchment.
- Morality, Competition, and the Firm: The Market Failures Approach to Business Ethics.
- Attacking Judges: How Campaign Advertising Influences State Supreme Court Elections.
- Cheap on Crime: Recession-Era Politics and the Transformation of American Punishment.
- Immigration Outside the Law.
- Speech Matters: On Lying, Morality, and the Law.
- We Want What's Ours: Learning from South Africa's Land Restitution Program.
- The Expressive Powers of Law: Theories and Limits.
- The Eureka Myth: Creators, Innovators, and Everyday Intellectual Property.
- Too Big to Jail: How Prosecutors Compromise with Corporations.
- The Age of Dignity: Preparing for the Elder Boom in a Changing America.
- The changing market for criminal law casebooks.
- What is criminal law about?