Vol. 106 Nbr. 6, April 2008
- Foreword: war tales and war trials.
- All Quiet on the Western Front.
- For Whom the Bell Tolls.
- Not a Suicide Pact: The Constitution in a Time of National Emergency.
- Atrocity, Punishment, and International Law.
- Medicare Meets Mephistopheles.
- Regulation and Public Interests: The Possibility of Good Regulatory Government.
- Secrets, Sex, and Spectacle: The Rules of Scandal in Japan and the United States.
- The First Amendment in Cross-Cultural Perspective: A Comparative Legal Analysis of the Freedom of Speech.
- Gatekeepers: The Professions and Corporate Governance.
- Americans in Waiting: The Lost Story of Immigration and Citizenship in the United States.
- How International Law Works: A Rational Choice Theory.
- China Modernizes: Threat to the West or Model for the Rest?
- Origins of the Dred Scott Case: Jackson Jurisprudence and the Supreme Court.
- Charging Ahead: The Growth and Regulation of Payment Card Markets.
- Law enforcement in subordinated communities: innovation and response.
- Mass Torts in a World of Settlement.