Vol. 101 Nbr. 4, February 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Interpretation and institutions.
- Reply: the institutional dimension of statutory and constitutional interpretation.
- Interpretive theory in its infancy: a reply to Posner.
- Should we all be welfare economists?
- Section five overbreadth: the facial approach to adjudicating challenges under section five of the Fourteenth Amendment.
- Resolving the Title VII partner-employee debate.
- An assignment by any other name: contingent-fee agreements as partial assignments of the claim.
- Books received.