May 21, 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Some groundwater discharges need federal permits, U.S. Supreme Court says.
- Department of Family and Medical Leave proposals aim for regulatory clarity.
- Ruling due on fired MBTA dispatcher's free speech claim.
- Leominster lawyer leads fight for Second Amendment rights.
- Court plan to address crisis lacks necessary resources.
- China and the pandemic: litigate or legislate?
- SJC: lis pendens statute provides for appellate fees.
- Motorcyclist collides with horse trailer, suffers serious foot injury.
- Landlord and tenant Manufactured housing community Water.