February 07, 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Legislature must act on alimony tax issue.
- Essential actions for Massachusetts employers: a 2019 checklist.
- Civil rights bar buoyed by $250K police misconduct verdict.
- Lateral transfer denial could be 'adverse action' under 151B.
- BBO summary: Feb. 11.
- In complaint to New York AG, Brookline attorney alleges Trumps abetted illegal practice of law.
- Judge reconsiders Uber arbitration order in guide dog dispute.
- Assisted living facility cleared of negligence after resident's death.
- Labor - Duty to bargain - Police - Fitness for duty.
- Bankruptcy - Discharge - Denial.