Vol. 12 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Antitrust liability for refusal to license intellectual property: a comparative analysis and the international setting.
- Wagging the dog? Reconsidering antitrust-based regulation of IP-licensing.
- Medimmune, Microsoft, and KSR: the United States Supreme Court in 2007 tips the balance in favor of innovation in patent cases, and thrice reverses the Federal Circuit.
- Speaking words of wisdom: let it be the reexamination of the human embryonic stem cell patents.
- What do we do with a doctrine like merger? A look at the imminent collision of the DMCA and idea/expression dichotomy.
- In re Seagate: did it really fix the waiver issue? A short review and analysis of waiver resulting from the use of a counsel's opinion letter as a defense to willful infringement.