Nbr. 68-1, October 2007
- Hudson and Samson: The Roberts Court Confronts Privacy, Dignity, and the Fourth Amendment
- Behavioral Science and Consumer Standard Form Contracts
- Reimbursement for Satisfaction of Community Obligations with Separate Property: Getting What's Yours
- So Youve Married a Mismanager: The Inadequacy of Louisiana Civil Code Article 2354
- Stopping Short of Justice: Hamilton and Notice Requirements for the Redemption Period of Tax Sales
- Kennedy v. Sheriff of East Baton Rouge: A Hollow Victory for Louisiana Defamation Plaintiffs?