Vol. 8 Nbr. 2, March 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Alternative models of knowledge production: a step forward in information literacy as a liberal art.
- Creating a library logo for an academic library.
- Customizing and using a popular online information literacy tutorial: one library's experience.
- Human capital for Nigerian libraries in the 21st century.
- Information society: European considerations in economic and cultural contexts.
- Internet use by researchers: a study of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Managing the library's corporate culture for organizational efficiency, productivity, and enhanced service.
- On not revising the ALA Code of Ethics: an alternate proposal.
- Proceedings of the 24th Annual Seminar/Workshop of the Nigerian Library Association, Cataloguing, Classification, and Indexing Section: held at Stella Obasanjo Library Complex, Lokoja, 17th-23rd October, 2004.
- Sources of information on New Economic Partnership for African Development (NEPAD).
- The challenges of computerizing a University Library in Nigeria: the case of Kashim Ibrahim Library, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
- The equilateral triangle paradigm: a mathematical interpretation of the theory of tertiary sources on the World Wide Web.
- The impact of self-efficacy and prior computer experience on the creativity of new librarians in selected universities libraries in Southwest Nigeria.
- The impact of the Internet on research: the experience of Delta State University, Nigeria.
- The pains and gains of the publication requirement: a survey of librarians at Delta State University, Nigeria.
- The plane tree turns fifty: a history of the Department of Librarianship at Ankara University.