Vol. 8 Nbr. 1, September 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- "Look out! The biggest library problem.
- Academic libraries in India: a present-day scenario.
- Confidentially speaking: American Libraries and the USA Patriot Act.
- Do you really want to be a forum?
- Effective communication and smooth administration of academic libraries in the 21st century: a new paradigm in Nigeria.
- Empowering the intentional learner: a critical theory for information literacy instruction.
- Information as a value concept: reconciling theory and practice.
- Online tutorials: tips from the literature.
- The design of the Wilson's Library Literature Online tutorial.
- Use of RFID technology in libraries: a new approach to circulation, tracking, inventorying, and security of library materials.