Vol. 6 Nbr. 2, March 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Boyd Cycle Theory in the context of non-cooperative games: implications for libraries.
- Characteristics of successful partnerships between libraries, schools, and community agencies.
- Circulation in a consortium.
- Deterring plagiarism: a new role for librarians.
- Information literacy and the McKinsey model: the McKinsey strategic problem-solving model adapted to teach information literacy to graduate business students.
- Library and information networks in India.