Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, July - July 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Online sales and its impact on state and local government revenues: is there a solution?
- An analysis of the accounting and financial effects of inconsistent state and federal laws in the recreational marijuana industry.
- Tax lotteries: the crowding-out of tax morale and long-run welfare effects.
- Managing social enterprises in the Philippines: challenges and strategies.
- The property tax deduction--impact on governments and taxpayers.
- Using CAFRs to estimate the costs of corporate misconduct on society a framework for civic action.
- Management discretion of accruals prior to the demutualization of property-liability insurance companies.
- Using personality testing as part of the employee selection process: legal and policy issues for employers.