Vol. 18 Nbr. 3, December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Employee-friendly companies and work-life balance: is there an impact on financial performance and risk level?
- Double moral hazard and franchising: a dual case study approach.
- Interactional justice dimensions and organizational trust: an investigation into the moderating effects of stress and a three-way interaction.
- Four critical traits of innovative organizations.
- Cross-cultural differences in values and conflict management: a comparison of U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Sustainability program leadership for human resource development professionals: a competency model.
- The role of employee service orientation in turnover in the U.S. hotel industry.
- A study of personality and leadership styles among members of a rock band.
- Is there a "glass cliff or a solid ledge for female appointees to the board of directors?
- An examination of the impact of gender on leadership style and employee job satisfaction in the modern workplace.
- Forging community in the workplace: a qualitative content analysis of Sabena's in-house journal (1952-2001).
- Bounty hunting or bricolage? Alternatives for employers during a recession.