Vol. 18 Nbr. 2, July 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pay secrecy: legal, policy, and practice issues for employers.
- Religious organizations and the annual compliance reporting exemption.
- Cheating: students and faculty's perception on potential cheating activity.
- Harmonizing competing legal theories in patent law, antitrust law and the first amendment.
- Corporate social responsibility and conflicting stakeholder interests: using matching and advocacy approaches to align initiatives with issues.
- Sustainability is applied ethics.
- The tale of two CFOSs: the Banality of Wrongdoing at HealthSouth Corporation.
- The efficacy of voluntary disclosure: a study of water disclosures by mining companies using the Global Reporting Initiative Framework.
- Accounting majors' perceptions of the advantages and disadvantages of sustainability and integrated reporting.
- An investigation of management accountants' experience with ethical dilemmas involving financial reporting and employee supervision.