Vol. 18 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- The benefits of sustainability and integrated reporting: an investigation of accounting majors' perceptions.
- Protecting your company's intellectual property assets from cyber-espionage.
- An inquiry into contextual variables that impact corporate compliance with environmental self-audit reports: a replication and extension.
- New concerns in electronic employee monitoring: have you checked your policies lately?
- Deceptive political advertising: some new dimensions.
- The NCAA death penalty: a review of legal and business implications.
- Using LIDM to examine the potential effects of the affordable health care case for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Light in the darkness: understanding the future directions of organizational corruption.
- The impact of corporate social responsibility on doctors' prescription intention.
- Ollie Otter Booster seat safety program in Tennessee: impact of statewide implementation.
- Sorrell v. IMS Health, Inc., Supreme Court ruling on pharmaceutical data mining fuels continuing debate.