Vol. 17 Nbr. 2, July - July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- Protecting your company's intellectual property assets from cyber-espionage.
- Theories of justice and moral behavior.
- Executive compensation at banks receiving federal assistance under the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP).
- Social media and human resource staffing: legal, policy and practice issues for employers.
- Incentive compensation for bank CEOS and CFOS before and after the financial crisis.
- Is neuromarketing ethical? Consumers say yes. Consumers say no.
- The benefits of sustainability and integrated reporting: an investigation of accounting majors' perceptions.
- How judges respond to the racial composition of their constituencies.
- Catalysts for change in board governance practices: the case of the introduction of national policy 58-201 in Canada.